Home » , , , » I Love NY Movie Details - Sunny Deol & Kangana Ranaut

I Love NY Movie Details - Sunny Deol & Kangana Ranaut

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 15 January 2013 | 05:13

I Love NY movie posters have been released today by the makers of the movie. Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut are playing the lead roles. Sunny Deol who is popular for doing action roles will be seen doing character of romantic boy. Other main roles in the movie are Prem Chopra, Tannishtha Chatterjee, Surekha Sikri, Virag Mishra and Navin Chaudhary. The movie is slated to be released in April, 2013. Its an romantic comedy movie and the story is on what happens between Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in a span of two days on New Year's eve in New York. We are still confused whether the movie title is I Love New York or I Love New Year. The movie is directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar and Music by Pritam.

I Love NY Poster:


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Bollywood Hot Lattes